Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

NEWEST COMMISSION

NEWEST COMMISSION-bling!!


thinking of using this case ! it has the spring handle that is so nice for carrying heavier items,

nice inside that does not require any work !

nice design elements on the top

I thought before I began the larger suitcase and since I had the elements out on my work table that I would make a smaller train case , as I loved the idea presented to me by the buyer. She requested that a suitcase by made to carry her jewelry from the line she represents JewelKade and wanted a suitcase to carry her line in. She suggested a silver and black theme with crystals and a flue de lis . I went and purchased some new metallic silver and began to paint, it took three coats. I will be working on the larger case today !I spent $20.00 alone in bling, the holographic iridescence crystals taht I used on the top, On the sides I used clear, the flue de lis and other crystal bling ran another $20.00, however I have allot left over.




Here it is a giant crystal flue de lis
One half done, dry time was quite long


found a flue des lis , enlarged it and made a pattern
cut it out of this wonderful sheer glitter fabric


laying out the crystals



My daughter Miranda helps me out, I have to bribe her heavily however...

top is layered in muliple glitters, vintage heavy silver, iridescence  and super fine glitters. these glitters really sparkle under the light and this photo does not do it justice! I have not mastered photographic sparkle ! but they are really pretty, many colors reflect off the light



Nice matching luggage pair





I painted the base in my best black , Golden carbon black and added a fine glitter black. I purchased some bling and put them on the front . This is not a great picture of this case and I will take more of it today, I love it , it has a glamor and city chic quality







need to finish it off yet
painted the inside black
finished off with glitter, gems and embellishments













No comments:

Post a Comment